Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, October 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of Oct 1 - 7



With the school year back in full swing, I'm making an effort to get back into regular meal planning. Meal planning saves my life, especially on busy week nights when Keira has cheer practice, we have Wed night church or I have a Jr League meeting, PTA or something else like Book club. There is always something. This Sunday is my husband's birthday so I'm looking forward to a date night on Saturday!!



Here is what's on our menu this week:

Monday

Chicken Fajita Tostados
Refried Black Beans

Tuesday

Spaghetti with Homemade Meat Sauce
(my favorite recipe of my mom's!)
Spring Mix Salad
Garlic Bread

Wednesday


I didn't get to make this when I found it so we're trying again!

Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Baked Potato
Steamed Broccoli

Thursday

BBQ Pork Chops
Grillin' Beans
Mashed Potatoes

Friday

Pizza

Saturday

Dinner out for my hubby's birthday!

Sunday


Recipe & photo from Southern Living

Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
Yum!! The recipe calls for Turkey sausage but I have Cajun style Chicken sausage already so that's what I will use.



I'm linking up & sharing menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday! What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...