Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday:Week of Nov 5-11



It's been as busy as ever in our house & I've not been able to blog as I'd wish. Luke is growing like a weed and is 6 mos old already!! I just can't stand it! Where does the time go?!? Callie is 3 1/2 & has been trying to give up her naps for a while now. That plus some night waking & Luke waking still too makes for one tired mama!! I think I'd lose my brain if it wasn't inside my head :) I've become quite the forgetful one lately. So, with that said, this week it's nothing fancy at our house for dinner. I'm going for some family favorites & hoping to have leftovers one night!! To start off the week, today is my mom's birthday so I'm looking forward to dinner out!!



Here is what's on our menu this week:

Monday

Dinner out-My mom's bday

Tuesday

Tacos w/ground turkey
Black Beans
Chips & Homemade guacamole


Wednesday

Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Brown Rice
Fried Okra (From the garden!)
Fresh Green Beans


Thursday

Leftovers

Friday

Surprise party for my mother :)

Saturday

Dinner out

Sunday

Homemade Chicken & Vegetable soup
Spring Salad
Wheat Rolls





I'm linking up & sharing menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday! What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...